More than one person can have access to managing (and adding to) your child's account.
Note: Only a user who is currently a guardian of a child account is able to do this.
To do this follow these steps.
1. Login to your account
2. Click on your avatar located in the top navigation bar
3. In the drop down you will see your avatar again. Click on the gear icon to the right of your avatar. This will take you into settings
4. Once in settings click on "My Children"
5. Now click on the child's name whose account you would like to invite another guardian to help manage
6. Click "Add Guardian" and enter the new guardian's email address.
If the invited guardian has a trovvit account they will receive an email and an notification inviting them to become a guardian of the child's account
If they invited guardian does not have trovvit account they will receive an email inviting them to become a guardian of the child's account and should click the link in the email to set up their own trovvit account.